Caesars Sporstbook Arizona promo code September 2022
Caesars Sportsbook Arizona are among the most recent additions to the array of online sportsbook sites that have made their way into the state since sports betting has become legal. But with all of these new additions online, how do you know if Ceasars is worth your time?
Caesars Sportsbook AZ bonus September 2022
Review of Caesars Sportsbook AZ
In this Caesar’s Sportbook review, we have taken a lot of important and necessary thoughts into consideration in order to help determine if the site was a good place to wager on your favorite sports and, more importantly, if it was legally certified and legit.
We took some time and looked at the banking options, customer service, promotions, and many other features Caesars Sportsbook had to offer their customers. Then we wrapped it up in a nice bow so we could deliver it to you as soon as possible. Continue reading this article to see what we came up with.
Caesars Sportsbook AZ bonus
It is obvious that Caesars sportsbook will offer some hard to resist bonuses as well as an in-depth loyalty program. There are tons of great offers going on at all times, and they are easy to find by clicking the promotions tab at the top of the Ceasar sportsbook homepage.
- Welcome bonus: Up to $5000 risk-free bonus on your first bet
- Super Bowl LVI Giveaway- A chance to win free tickets to the upcoming Super Bowl
- Tuesdays DIngers– You could win $20 for every home run your team hits
- Spread the Word- This is a refer a friend bonus. If your friend signs up and deposits at least $50, you get $100 in free bets.
- Caesar’s profit boosts– Profit boosts are offered to specific customers at random.
You will also find a large variety of the more frequent offers on daily wagers such as:
- Deposit bonuses– A bonus given to bettors just for depositing a specific amount of money into their accounts
- Risk-free bonuses– A bonus that will give you back part or all of your stakes if your bet loses
- Mobile bonuses– A bonus simply for downloading their mobile app and placing a bet
- Reduce the juice bonuses– A bonus that will reduce or even remove the fee charged by a bookie for a wager.
- Free-bets– Although these are not seen as frequently, free bets are credits given to you by a sportsbook to place a wager. (They can not be exchanged for cash.)
How to Sign up for a Caesars Sportsbook AZ Account
Signing up for Caesar’s sportsbook account is pretty straightforward and takes just a few minutes to do. You simply log onto their website, choose the state you reside in and click the “sign-up” tab in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
From there, you will be prompted to enter your account information like name, email address, and DOB. After that, you will be forwarded to a page that requires more personal information like a social security number and address, and then you have to create two security questions to keep your account safe.
This is also when you will want to enter your promotions and betting bonuses and verify your age (21 to play).
All of your information will then be checked, and your account will be verified. Once this is complete, you can start placing your bets.
Banking options at Caesars Sportsbook AZ
Caesars sportsbook offers several options to fund your sports betting account. The selections aren’t the best we have seen but are definitely better than a lot of newer sites that we have reviewed recently.
- Credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover)
- ECheck (with VIP Preferred, online banking (powered by PayWithMyBank)
- Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card
Depositing money into your Caesars Sportsbook Arizona account
You can use any of the options above to deposit money into your sportsbook account. There is a minimum deposit of $20 per transaction, with the maximum amount depending on your banking option. Once your account is set up and your banking is verified, your deposits will be funded to your account quickly.
Withdrawing money from your Caesars Sportsbook Arizona account
The banking options above are also all available for withdrawing your funds. However, getting your money can take a little longer. Once your request has been submitted, Caesars will review it within 72-hours. However, once it is approved, you will have to wait until your funds are approved through your financial institution, which can take several more days.
For all withdrawals, there is a $20 minimum requirement and a $5000 maximum limit per day.
Sports Betting Markets
When it came to the Caesars sportsbook market, we were not very impressed. For being a pretty popular brand, the limited amount of sports offered is one of the smallest lists we have seen to date.
If you are only on the market to wager on high-profile, popular, mainstream, professional sports, you should do fine here. However, if you like international sports or the less watched offering good odds, you will need to look elsewhere.
Caesars sports market
There are college bets available for basketball and football, but in limited amounts and not available in all states.
Caesars Sportsbook Arizona Betting Options
Where Caesars lacks in sports options, they make for in betting options. You can wager on hundreds of bets daily with fair odds and plenty of promotions during each season.
You are going to see all of the more familiar variations of wagering with the Caesars sports betting site and their app, as well as more unique possibilities thrown in for fun.
Betting options include:
- Moneyline bets– With money lines being one of the most popular ways to wager, you are going to find plenty of sports bets with fair odds and low stakes.
- Teaser bets– You will find tons of teasers on sports bets with football wagers in particular
- Total (over/under) bets- Totals can be found frequently with Caesars on every sports option, including live bets and props.
- Futures bets– Caesars offers a great selection of futures bets, with one of the most popular being their Super Bowl options.
- Point spread bets– Point spreads are another standard option daily, with tons of lines and fair handicaps put into place.
- Parlays- There are some options for parlays; however, there is a lot of “fine print” depending on the game you are wagering on.
Caesars sportsbook AZ Live betting
Caesars does offer live-betting options on most of the more popular sports and events. However, they do not provide very many features to go with these live wagers, making them not comparable to more interactive options.
Nonetheless, this company does have live-betting available, and the games are still exciting and nail-biting when you are participating.
Hopefully, the sportsbook will eventually up-date their in-bet platform and add live-streaming games and real-time play by plays and stats.
Caesars Sportsbook Arizona App Review
The Caesars Sportsbook company has created a sleek and well-designed sports betting app, available on all IOS and Android devices. The app is free, and downloading is usually quick with little to no problems reported.
The Caesars app has all of the same great features, banking options, and promotions as the website and some extra options and ways to play as well.
One thing we are frequently looking for in Arizona sportsbooks is great-quality customer service offered in many forms and easy to use.
Caesars has multiple options to contact customer service online and on their app.
- 24/7 live chat
- Phone: 855-474-0606
- Email: [email protected]
You can also easily find all of the more frequently asked questions through their online help page and FAQs section.
Caesars Sportsbook Arizona FAQs
Anyone in Arizona that is 21 years of age and residing in that state at the time can legally wager on the Caesars Sportsbook site or app.
Yes. You have to physically be in the State of Arizona to wager online legally or on your mobile device, even if you are a resident of Arizona and in another state at the time.
Caesars Sportsbook has a well-designed, user-friendly app that is available on any IOS or Android device and can be downloaded for free.
Caesars Sportsbook offers a wide range of deals, from welcome bonuses to sport-specific promotions. You can easily find their current offers on their website under the promo tab or on their social media sites.
At this time, Caesars Sportsbook banking options are pretty slim, only offering Credit/debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover), ECheck (with VIP Preferred online banking), Caesars Sportsbook Prepaid Play+ Card, and PayNearMe.
Yes, there is a promo code for Caesars Sportsbook AZ! You can see it on our list.
A promo code can be used one time per person.